Week in the Life 2016 - Thursday

1.7.16


Welcome back for Day 5 of my Week in the Life album - which is Thursday. In case you haven't seen the other days, you can find them here: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

Thursday was a very special day for me because I had to pass an important exam at work and I was really nervous about it. Luckily, everything went well and after work I could take some time off to celebrate with Chris.






Like on the other days, repetition is key for me. On most days I included the 4x6 day of the week card outside of the page protectors, printed my journaling directly onto the back of the card, added a 3x8 page protector with a small tab and finished with a full page 6x8 photo.

Onto the last photo of each day, I stapled the white acetate letters (for the day of the week) that came with the kit and sometimes I added some journaling, but on most days I just used some word stickers to give some details about the day.



And this is day 5! Check back here again for the end of my week in the following days. I hope you enjoyed it...

- Kathi

Supplies I used:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Anonymous6.7.16

    So, so good, Kathi, especially the 6x8 photo with the "T" and strips of journaling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elise! Yes, symmetry always seems to work...

      Delete