One little word | minimalism | 02 practice

4.6.16


In February, the one little word encouragement was to choose an activity that relates to your word and to practice it daily. I chose to practice yoga because that's something I'm always working on to establish as a routine. For me yoga feels "minimal" as it clears the mind, aligns the mind with the body and simply makes me happy. These things refer to "simplicity" and "order", which both play an important role in my definition of my one little word.


As you can see here, I started strong, but then completely paused because I got the flu and was knocked out for two entire weeks.


Like in January I used some vellum paper in the top right pocket of the first page.


And this is how it looks in my album. After the story about practicing yoga I included some photos of the progress I made in February. One of the first things I (we) took care of in terms of minimalism was to declutter our apartment using the Konmari method. This is still progress but it already feels very good!


The progress script is a digital stamp that came with the classroom content of the one little word class.


I was so disappointed that I couldn't continue my yoga practice that I retried in March - with a much better result!

I love challenges, so February's practice was a great prompt for me.

Kathi


Supplies I used:

You Might Also Like

0 comments