Week in the Life 2016 - Wednesday

25.6.16

Hello again for Wednesday of my Week in the Life!

On Wednesday I followed more or less the same structure as I did for the previous days. However, I took fewer photos so I slipped the day of the week card inside of one of the page protectors.

Again, I used the chipboard circles from the kit as a way to add transparency. This worked well here because it layers perfectly with the yellow day of the week card underneath.


The font I used on the title pages is called Besom 2.



On the back of the chipboard piece, I adhered one of the stickers of the packaging for the kit.


This spread is one of my favourites in the album so far. Right now, I really like the combination of blush and dark grey. By the way, ranunculus are my favourite flowers, so sad they're already gone for the season.




Life is full of adventure. See you soon for Thursday!

- Kathi

Supplies I used:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. damn, ich lieb das Foto mit den Ranunkeln!! (auch meine Lieblingsblume. (:)
    Macht mir so Freude virtuell durch dein Album zu blättern! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke liebe Ines! Ja bei solch schönen Blumen lohnt es sich auch, mal die große Kamera rauszuholen...

      Delete
  2. I have really enjoyed seeing your WITL album Kathi! It makes me wish I had been able to do the project (or could find time for it later). I love your floral photos and you have such a beautiful taste in neutrals. It's so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mandy for your kind words!
      In case you find some time to do it later, I would definitely recommend it. It's one of my favourite projects.

      Delete
  3. Anonymous29.6.16

    So pretty, Kathi! Love how you used the word/phrase stickers, I always struggle with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elise for always taking the time to read my posts! I know what you mean! Most of the word/phrase stickers I have remain unused because they just won't fit or they seem too cheesy. But sometimes it works out!

      Delete